Code to Text Ratio Checker
Enter a URL
Code to Text Ratio Checker is a free SEO tool from Site Score Checker that calculates the actual content to the amount of HTML code on your website. The more the text ration percentage more is the chances of ranking better in the search engine results.
Why do we need a Code to Text Ratio Checker tool?
For the Preparation of a user-friendly website, we need to have better code to text ratio.
It helps for better user experience, as people will find it interesting to read the content that is more structured and user friendly.
- It helps to achieve better page indexing as search engine crawlers love the content where there is more content and a balanced one.
How Does the Code to Text Ratio Checker works?
- Open all web pages of your website that are encountering with the speed issue in different tabs.
- Now, open the online tool of code to text checker in the same browser where you will be able to see the space for pasting URLs.
- Choose a tool that is providing the facility of processing multiple links at a time.
- Copy the links of pages one by one and paste in the space available in the online tool.
- Click on the “Check Radio” button to execute the process that may require a captcha to solve.
- Once you solve the captcha, it will take a few seconds to complete the process and showing results in a table.
The results will show the following factors:-
- Code to text ratio in percentage
- Side of HTML coding in Bytes
- Size of text in Bytes