Strong Password Generator tool lets you generate a strong , secure and safe password that you can use in various websites. As more cyber crimes are increasing day by day, and one of the reasons is the use of a weak password that hackers can easily find out. Most of us use simple and easy to remember passwords for most of the website during the registration process so that you won't forget it later. This is where the vulnerability of your account starts and as you do not change the password later on because you have forgotten the website or not using them. Another mistake we do is we use a common password for multiple websites, which can cause more damage if anyone of the website you signup is compromised.
What are the general rules for passwords security?
- Never use the same password for multiple websites or accounts
- Use a password that has at more than 12 characters, use at least one number, one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter, and one special symbol.
- Avoid using the name of pets, birthdays, family member names, college name, etc. in the password
- Do not use dictionary words in the password.
- Change the password often, if possible every 2-3 months
- Turn on 2-step authentication whenever possible.
- Do not store your critical passwords in the cloud.
- Do not share passwords in social media, emails or SMS.
- Do not let your Web browsers( Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera, IE ) to store your passwords since all passwords saved in browsers can be revealed easily.
- Encrypt and backup your passwords to different locations and use a master password that you are confident in remembering.