Get Source Code of Webpage
Enter a URL
Use our free Source Code viewer tool to analyze the source code of your website as well as a competitor. It helps to show you with the latest source code of any website URL you input in the box.
Why Source Code Viewer?
You often would like to get a glimpse of what the competitor site would look like and how have they placed the content and meta tags information in the website. The tool helps you figure out these things and get a competitive advantage over other sites.
How to use the Source Code Viewer tool?
Just paste in the URL of the website which you would wish to analyze and our site will return you with the raw HTML page of the website. There you can see the whole HTML code which will help you get an overview of the website.
What are the advantages of the tool?
- You can identify all the SEO factors used on the competitor's website and also you can identify alternate text used on the images.
- Some of the websites restrict to view the code or protect the content on the site. This tool will scan the site and retrieve the web page source to the user. This is just for understanding how the site has protected the content.
- It helps in identifying the reason for slow loading. Excessive coding reduces the speed of a website which is responsible for a high bounce rate.
- If the meta contents are not in a proper format, length and not containing the relevant information, the search engine will not index it in the right category. The source code viewer tool can help in identifying and solving the issue.
- If your website has hidden or manipulated content affecting the ranking, the source code viewer is the easiest way to detect it. Maybe it is not visible because of the transparent text but cannot hide from the source code file.