Website Links Count Checker
Enter a URL
The Website Link Count Checker Tool helps you count the number of internal and external links on your website which can be very useful information for optimizing your website for the SEO. The tool displays a total number of links, internal links, and external links to the webpage. Linking too many internal and external links on a website is harmful in SEO perspective.
What are internal and external links means according to Moz?
Internal links or nothing but interlinking all the pages one and another creating a strong bond between the pages. So the user and search engines can identify, understand the pages according to the technical SEO terms.
External links to the links given from one site to another in a form of anchor text to pass the value along with your content. To use the tool just specify the URL and click the submit button then you are good to go.
How to use the website links count checker tool?
- Enter the web page URL in the text box to find both internal and external links
- Enter the captcha code in the box.
- Click submit button to analyze the links
Benefits of using Website Links Count Checker Tool
- It is completely free of charge and available 24/7 online.
- It can tell you exactly the number of internal and external links in your website.
- It gives accurate information on both internal and external links within seconds.
- Reduces time to count a number of links on the web page.
- It works faster and helps you to finds the total number of links.
- It helps you identify the number of external links, but too many external links result in 'link farm' which is not good for SEO.
- The tool will help you to check an unlimited number of web pages without any restrictions.
- Webmasters and SEO experts can analyze the links count and take necessary action.