Search Engine Spider Simulator
Enter a URL
The Search Engine Spider Simulator is a tool provided by Site Score Checker that can provide you with the data that the search engine sees on your website when it crawls the website. The crawler also called spiders or bots crawl every page of the website and check for the relevant content, keywords, backlinks and other things that are need for the search engine.
Following information is extracted from the webpage:-
- Meta Content viz. Meta Title, Meta Description, and Meta Keywords
- Heading Tags ( From H1 to H4)
- Indexable Links
- Readable Text Content
- Source Code
Following content are not taken well in SEO:-
- Flash application supported banners, videos, and other multimedia content.
- Images of all formats
- All kinds of multimedia files including videos and audios
How does the Spider Simulator Tool work?
- Open the website where you have created new pages or updated them with new content.
- Now open another tab and paste the URL of a spider simulator tool by coping from the above list.
- When the website opens, again go to the website that you want to crawl and copy its web address.
- Now paste it in the online tool section where the separate tool is provided.
- Click on the submit button to start the simulation test.
- The results will appear on the below page including all important factors.